Head Injury Rehabilitation Treatment
Call Now & Book An Appointment to Say GOODBYE to your Head Injury Pain…
What is a head injury?
A head injury is any sort of injury to your brain, skull, or scalp. This can range from a mild bump or bruise to a traumatic brain injury. Common head injuries include concussions, skull fractures, and scalp wounds. The consequences and treatments vary greatly, depending on what caused your head injury and how severe it is.
Head injuries may be either closed or open. A closed head injury is an injury that doesn’t break your skull. An open (penetrating) head injury is one in which something breaks your scalp and skull and enters your brain.
It can be hard to assess how serious a head injury is just by looking. Some minor head injuries bleed a lot, while some major injuries don’t bleed at all. It’s important to treat all head injuries seriously and get them assessed by a doctor.
Request A Call Back!
- MONDAY 09:00am – 1:00pm | 05pm – 09.00pm
- TUESDAY 09:00am – 1:00pm | 05pm – 09.00pm
- WEDNESDAY 09:00am – 1:00pm | 05pm – 09.00pm
- THURSDAY 09:00am – 1:00pm | 05pm – 09.00pm
- FRIDAY 09:00am – 1:00pm | 05pm – 09.00pm
- SATURDAY 09:00am – 1:00pm | 05pm – 09.00pm
- SUNDAY 09:00am – 1:00pm
Get Medical Help Right Away If The Person:
- Becomes very sleepy
- Behaves abnormally
- Develops a severe headache or stiff neck
- Has pupils (the dark central part of the eye) of unequal sizes
- Is unable to move an arm or leg
- Loses consciousness, even briefly
- Vomits more than once